SUSTANON 250MG/1ML, 10ML
SUSTANON 250MG/1ML, 10ML
PRODUCT DETAILS: For intramuscular use only.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Sustanon 250 is a mixture of different
esters of Testosterone, first developed and released by Organon as an
agent of hormone replacement therapy in insufficient secretion of
Sustanon 250 contains 4 forms of Testosterone:
• 30mg of Testosterone Propionate
• 60mg of Testosterone Phenylpropionate
• 60mg of Testosterone Isocaproate
• 100mg of Testosterone Decanoate
• Oil as solvent
• Benzyl alcohol – as a preservative and antiseptic
Every form of testosterone, which is part of Sustanon has a different rate of
absorption, which allows to maintain constant high-level of anabolic hormones in
the blood for months. There is no need to perform frequent injections, Sustanon
is injected only once every three weeks (for medicinal purposes). Some believe
that Sustanon is a combined cycle in one package, but it is not so, because each
component of the drug is converted in the body only into testosterone.
Sustanon’s peak of popularity was in the 80s and 90s of the last century, at that
time a large number of articles about the benefits of the drug were written.
However, it should be remembered that Sustanon was not developed as a drug
to increase muscle mass, but its main advantage is ease of use. Sustanon costs
a lot, compared with the individual testosterone esters (in equivalent amounts),
whereas anabolic properties are not isolated from different forms of testosterone,
which makes its use in bodybuilding not entirely justified.
Sustanon acts just like any other form of testosterone. This means that the main
effects of Sustanon are:
• Muscle mass gain (average of 6 kg per month)
• Anti-catabolic effect
• Increased appetite
• Increased hematopoiesis – increasing the number of red blood cells
provides better transport of oxygen, thereby increasing stamina.
• Increased libido (while taking Sustanon)
• Detection time of the drug – up to 3 months.
Like any other form of testosterone, Sustanon is converted into estrogens. For
this reason, Sustanon causes side effects such as gynecomastia, edema,
deposition of fat on the female type and oppression of natural testosterone.
These side effects can be prevented by use of antiestrogens, aromatase
inhibitors are preferable. Selective estrogen receptor modulators (tamoxifen, etc.)
is added only during post-cycle therapy.
As a result of reduced production of endogenous testosterone, testicular atrophy
can be developed. This side effect can be prevented if you do a Sustanon cycle
not longer than 8 weeks and take anti-estrogens. Longer cycles require the use
In the body, testosterone is converted to Dihydrotestosterone, which causes the
following side effects: prostatic hypertrophy, alopecia, acne and other.
Also, athletes often noted fever and flu-like condition during the Sustanon cycle.
Like most steroids, Sustanon increases the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
After the injection, sometimes infiltrates are formed (“bumps” in the gluteal region
or elsewhere in the introduction). Usually infiltrates resolve within 2-5 weeks.
• It is recommended only for men, who want to gain muscle mass and who
don’t have any contraindications.
• Duration of the cycle is up to 10 weeks. If longer, it is required to add
• You should inject it once a week at a dosage of 250-500 mg
• At the 2nd week start using aromatase inhibitors (0.5 mg/every other day).
Stop using it 1-2 weeks after the last injection.
• 3 weeks after the cycle start PCT: tamoxifen and Testosterone boosters
during 3-4 weeks
• Sustanon is well combined with:
• Nandrolone – for muscle mass gain
• Winstrol – for cutting
• Combining helps to lower the risk of side effects and make the cycle more
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. For adults only